If you’ve ever wanted to try a boudoir photo session, book with Jennifer Daniels Photography.
Behind every photograph, there is a story, and women that are 40+ have A LOT of stories to tell! The good and bad, the wins and losses, the hilarious and sometimes questionable choices, what they’ve learned or forgotten, and what they desire to do next!
If you’re a woman with 40+ years of life experience, then the Over 40 Project may be for you! We know you are out there. And we know you feel as sexy and vibrant as you ever have, if not more! HEY YO!!
There’s something amazing about being a 40+ woman and feeling comfortable in your own skin! Now, how about boudoir photography as a 40+?
Jennifer Daniels Photography will feature women over 40 showcasing their beauty through photography and sharing their stories as part of this unique project.
The goal of the Over 40 Project is to:
- Show the world that age is just a number
- Remind ourselves how beautiful we are
- Tell our stories
- Celebrate 40+ years of being a woman
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT?
- Any woman 40+ that is interested in boudoir photography and sharing their story!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Pre-session phone consultation to discuss your desired portrait experience and design your photoshoot.
- A Professional Hair and Makeup Session
- Access to the Studio Accessory Closet (Old Hollywood Robes, Angel Wings, Body Jewelry, etc.)
- A professional fully guided Luxury Boudoir Photography Session with Jennifer Daniels in her private studio. Jennifer will pose you down to your fingertips!
- Your session fee of $400 is waived! However, a small deposit of $200 is required to secure your session and will be used towards your digital images and products.
*All Digital Images and Products are not included and are sold separately.
And Now You Are a Model!
As an Over 40 Project member, you must sign a model release. The project will be available online after completion. What a way to celebrate yourself!
If you are interested in learning more or participating in the Over 40 Project, visit the contact page at Jennifer Daniels Photography – https://www.jenniferdanielsphotography.com/40-project-contact-page
Guest blogger for We Are Huntsville. Are you interested in writing a post for our site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.