Huntsville Date Night
Everybody loves a good date night, but coming up with fresh ideas can be a challenge that keeps you stuck doing the same things. Next time you’re ready to step out with your special someone (or a friend), check out these six date night ideas activities that are sure to leave an impression.
1) First on our list is Scene That Tours, a local tour company offering an immersive experience of southern culture. Need help deciding where to eat? Book Scene That Tours Downtown food tour and explore various restaurants while discovering exciting and unique spaces that make downtown special.
Scene That Tours also offers historic home tours, downtown walking tours, civil rights landmarks tours, and private tours customized to meet the goals and desires of each guest. With something for everyone, this is sure to be one of the most memorable dates you can take in Huntsville.
2) Next up is Pottery Making at DesignByHart Pottery Studio where you can re-enact that iconic scene from the movie “Ghost” where Patrick Swayze is sitting behind Demi Moore, shirtless, while she spins clay on a wheel to make a vase. This moment cemented Pottery making in history as one of the most romantic date night activities ever. You can have that same experience when you sign up for a studio date night or private wheel lesson.
3) Discover new music and artist at The Electric Belle‘s new music series, “Originally Huntsville.” This music series will introduce guests to local artists singing original music to be enjoyed over delicious drinks from the chic Belle bar. After the show, enjoy a fireside meal at one of the restaurants at The Stovehouse food garden.
4) Step up your moves with Baila Huntsville! You and your date can sign up for Bachata, a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic and is known for being sensual and romantic, or Salsa. The studio offers beginner-friendly classes throughout the week, a weekly Salsa and Wine social, and Salsa Saturdays every first Saturday of the month.
5) Get your laugh on at Stand-Up Live comedy club, where dinner comes with a side of funny. The club opened in 2017 and has since brought acts such as Kev On Stage, Ms. Pat, Trey Kennedy, and more to Huntsville. We like the idea of an interactive dinner and show; Stand-Up Live doesn’t disappoint.
If you’d prefer the show without dinner, check out Shenanigans Comedy Club. They offer a full calendar of events and classes for those interested in creating together.
6) There’s nothing like enjoying Huntsville Sunset and Blevins Gap Nature Preserve overlook provides the perfect backdrop for a sunset picnic with the one you love most. Setting up in front of a bench in the pollinator garden gives the most beautiful, unobstructed views that will have you cuddling together in no time.
We hope these date night activities help you and your loved one get out and discover more of the beauty and wonder here in The Rocket City!
Looking for other ideas?
No Reservation Required: Date Ideas
Zenovia is a two time graduate of Alabama A&M University where she earned a B.S. and M.S. in Biology. A former Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the Pharmaceutical Industry, She currently works from home as a Regional Project Coordinator and is the mom to 3 extraordinary boys.