Community Supported Agriculture with Duncan Farms
Did you know that Duncan Farms offers a bi-weekly CSA program that delivers fresh food right to your door?
For just $50, here is an example of what your CSA delivery might hold (varies by season and supply)
- 2-4lbs of protein including meat and eggs in each CSA
- Staples like ground beef, ground pork, and some greens are included in almost every CSA
- Something unique like goat cheese, honey, special fruit, other animal cuts (pork chops, bacon, steak, etc)
- The typical CSA has between 5-8 items
- Seasonal vegetables when available
Duncan Farms is a 60 acre family farm located right outside Huntsville. Along with crops, they cater to lots of different animals including chickens, pigs, goats, and sheep. They also recently launched a successful community compost program.
They actively grow their food with no synthetic fertilizers, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides or anything that could be considered harmful.
By signing up for the Duncan Farms CSA – you are supporting a local farm, gaining access to the freshest food, and promoting sustainability right here in Huntsville.
Want to learn more about Duncan Farms? Visit one of the links below!
Katelyn Henderson has lived in Huntsville for over 10 years and feel like it is her true home. She Co-Owns We Are Huntsville and loves supporting local business, sharing fun exciting news, and finding all the secret treasures that make Huntsville so special. You can always send her an email! firstname.lastname@example.org