If you’ve ever wanted to try a boudoir photo session, book with Jennifer Daniels Photography.
Behind every photograph, there is a story, and women that are 40+ have A LOT of stories to tell! The good and bad, the wins and losses, the hilarious and sometimes questionable choices, what they’ve learned or forgotten, and what they desire to do next!
If you’re a woman with 40+ years of life experience, then the 40 Over 40 Project may be for you! We know you are out there. And we know you feel as sexy and vibrant as you ever have, if not more! HEY YO!!
There’s something amazing about being a 40+ woman and feeling comfortable in your own skin! Now, how about boudoir photography as a 40+?
Jennifer Daniels Photography will feature 40 women over 40 showcasing their beauty through photography and sharing their stories as part of this unique project.
The goal of the 40 Over 40 Project is to:
- Show the world that age is just a number
- Remind ourselves how beautiful we are
- Tell our stories
- Celebrate 40+ years of being a woman
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT?
- Any woman 40+ that is interested in boudoir photography and sharing their story!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Pre-session phone consultation to discuss your desired portrait experience and design your photoshoot.
- A Professional Hair and Makeup Session
- Access to the Studio Accessory Closet (Old Hollywood Robes, Angel Wings, Body Jewelry, etc.)
- A professional fully guided Luxury Boudoir Photography Session with Jennifer Daniels in her private studio. Jennifer will pose you down to your fingertips!
- Your session fee of $400 is waived! However, a small deposit of $200 is required to secure your session and will be used towards your digital images and products if you choose to order any.
*All Digital Images and Products are not included and are sold separately.
And Now You Are a Model!
As a 40 Over 40 Project member, you must sign a model release and record a quick video about being a woman in her 40s after the photography session. The project will be available online after completion. What a way to celebrate yourself!
If you are interested in learning more or participating in the 40 Over 40 Project, visit the contact page at Jennifer Daniels Photography – jenniferdanielsphotography.com/40-over-40-project-contact-page
Amy Jones has been a marketing professional in Huntsville for 20 years, with experience in all aspects of marketing, pr, media relations, event management, digital content, and design. Amy is the proud and busy momma of two boys, who keep things loud and fun. For fun she skateboards, rides her scooter, and kayaks (though sadly not at the same time!).